1. Drive across the country… slowly.
2. Intern at Invisible Children.
3. Have a photograph of mine published in National Geographic.
4. Get at least a 3.5 GPA in college.
5. Bungee jump
6. Paint something I love.
7. Get Married.
8. Get a tattoo.
9. See the Great Wall of China.
0. Go to a Jack’s Mannequin concert.
11. Take a completely unplanned, spur of the moment vacation.
12. Go camping at Hermit Island.
13. Go sky diving.
14. Drive through a corn field.
15. Ride an Elephant
16. Go to Vegas.
17. Attend Warped Tour
18. Live in Africa for at least a year.
19. Visit all 7 continents.
20. See the Taj Majal at sunset.
21. Swim with dolphins
22. Learn to surf
23. Dive with sharks
24. Hear a lion roar.
25. See a sunset over the ocean
26. See the Amazon River.
27. Photograph in the red light districts of Calcutta
28. Witness a place where everybody lives in peace.
29. Work/volunteer in an orphanage.
30. Work/volunteer for a non-profit like Invisible Children.
31. Have a conversation with Jason Russell, Laren Poole, and Bobby Bailey.
32. Ride an elephant (legit. not in a zoo.)
33. Travel the middle east.
34. Swim… or float in the Dead Sea.
35. Have a pet monkey.
36. Sleep under the stars in the southern hemisphere.
37. Get married on a rooftop in Greece.
38. Visit Salvation Mountain.
…. to be continued.